I am trying to send an email using PHP mail. I get the following error: WARNING: Unknown: Failed to open the stream: Permission denied in unknown in line 0 Fatal error: unknown: required to open the required '/ Home Php $ name = $ _REQUEST ['name']; $ Email = $ _REQUEST ['email']; $ Theme = $ _REQUEST ['subject']; $ Message = $ _REQUEST ['message']; Mail ("myemail@myhost.com", "topic title", $ message, "sender: $ email"); Header ("Location: http://www.google.com"); ? & Gt; This message is not a mail error PHP file can not open ask_us.php if ask_us If the .php is your file, then check its permissions (and parent folders).
Is there an elegant SQL statement for deleting duplicate records in a table, but only if X is the number of duplicates? So it allows up to 2 or 3 duplicates, but what is it? At present I have a statement that does the following: Remove table from table, left outer (duplicate from table group like Triad, Diplo 1, Duplex 2) 1, Select Max (ID) by Dupl 2. Maintenance as TDI) = Maintenance. Where are kept. Road is empty This works very well. But what I want to do now will only remove those lines, if they have more than 2 duplicates. Thanks with in the form of CT (select row_member ( )) (Divol1 by split, dupol2 sequence by id) from table as rn) from cte where rn & gt; 2; - or & gt; 3 etc. The query is being classified by a 'line number' for each record, (Dupl 1, Dupl 2) and ordered by ID. In fact, this line number is calculated as 'duplicate', which has the same duplicate 1 and duplex 2 and then specifies the number 1, 2, 3. If you want to keep ...
Currently I have a graphical application that has two levels of access, operator and administrator. Login and authentication are all homemade and I want to switch applications using PAM instead. I'm not sure what is the right way to do this. Correct me if I am wrong, but it looks like PAM boils down to "yes" or "no" to check - yes you can use this service, or you do not There is no provision based on the various levels of admission in which the user is logging on. I should be able to tell who is the operator and who is the administrator, though, and it is possible that I probably want to be able to do this through PAM. / P> So my idea is that I have two services with two different configurations , /etc/pam.d/pamdemo and Administrator /etc/pam.d/pamdemo-admin My application will then try to authenticate before pamdemo-admin , and if it is unsuccessful then pamdemo . If both fail, then admission is denied. Am I on the right track or am I complete...
Comments
Post a Comment